Saturday, November 28, 2009

What this is all about.

Hello, I'm your friendly author. What follows, in 25 installments (plus a front cover), is the text of Making History, my novel for 2009's National Novel Writing Month.  It is just over 50,000 words and appears here in a completely unedited form, so if it's not very good, well, at least I warned you.


With that said: Making History is the oral history of a very unusual, and completely fictional, rock band called Knave of Hearts.  Knave of Hearts is four kids from London (Alan, Emma, Lane, and Tom), and from 2007-2008 they rose to fame from out of nowhere and just as quickly and suddenly disappeared, amidst bizarre circumstances.  This account will attempt to tell the story as objectively as possible, and leave you to draw your own conclusions.  Please enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alexa- I just noticed this link in your sig - I'm going to start reading through this right now, I'll let you know my thoughts. :D
    Cheers,
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's been forever. I stumbled upon this almost by accident, and must congratulate you. :) Find me on Facebook if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete